Monday, December 23, 2013

Eve of the Eve

I picked Mimi up at the train station in New Haven today--Christmas cheer can begin....

I was in Stop and Shop today and they kept making an announcement to 'make sure you have your own shopping carriage'. Apparently someone's cart was highjacked by someone else. When I got to checkout, all the clerks were in hysterics because the guy whose cart went missing was making a huge fuss.

I really don't seem to have much to write about right now if I'm reduced to absconded shopping carts--still waterlogged from the rain. Will write tomorrow for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.