Sunday, March 9, 2014

Who knew?

Every once in a while, I check the Stats for Under the Castor Oil Tree.

I did tonight.

Recently, though the vast majority of the people who view the blog are from the US--I mean vast, vast, vast majority--I also have readers from other countries.

12 in Germany, 11 in Indonesia, 8 in Israel, 4 each in the United Kingdom and Singapore, 3 in China and 2 each in Greece, India and Japan. Compared to the 482 readers I have in the US, all those are miniscule. But it freaks me out a bit to know about it.

Those are only stats for the past few weeks, but still, who knew?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.