So, Donald Trump was speaking today at Liberty University, deep in Falwell country, and was quoting a passage from Second Corinthians.
II Corinthians has a passage about the love of Christ giving 'liberty' and Trump was using it to sing the praises of the uber-Christian university named 'Liberty'.
Well, the Donald said, "Two Corinthians says...."
National news that he didn't say "Second Corinthians".
Give me a break. I've said "Two Corinthians" before.
It's incorrect, of course, but is it national news?
I think not, beloved.
In a perfect media world, the press would be following the debates on policy in the primaries. Instead, we get to hear over and over whatever the hell Trump is saying that day.
"Two Corinthians walk into a bar...."
- 5 and 1/2 stars
- A house is not a 'home'
- How old do you have to be?
- Going to the girls
- If I can't be quarterback, I won't play!
- Being Church
- Snowy Sunday II
- Snowy Sunday
- This could be disturbing....
- Growing up
- Not since I was 20
- Tuesday mornings
- Let's give Trump a break (did I write that???)
- Making Things
- I'd rather be just than popular...
- 4 Sentences to Wisdom
- Hoping against hope
- The big chill
- Let's go Mountaineers!
- What I did yesterday
- Lukie really is dying this time
- Picking Bela clean
- For once, Donald Trump was right
- What I really want
- Just when you thought it couldn't get crazier...
- With Friends like that....
- Epiphany is coming!!!
- The Feast of the Holy Innocents
- Waking up in a new year
- ▼ January (30)
- ► 2015 (341)
- ► 2014 (346)
- ► 2013 (262)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)