(You have to read yesterdays post to understand this one.)
In my anxiety dream about the coffee house in nowhere, I actually said to the woman (Mahala??)
"Of all the Episcopal Churches in all the towns, in all the world, I walked into yours."
Even in dreams, quotes from Casablanca show up.
- ► 2017 (200)
- When will the madness end?
- Memorial Day
- "moral realism"
- Sudden Summer
- One thing I forgot about my dreams....
- Anxiety dreams
- Sleep really is the best medicine
- feeling old
- almost meaningless theological musings
- read this book at your own risk
- Happy Anniversary to me!
- Pentecost sermon I won't give
- What would Dwight Eisenhower (or my father) think
- Web woes affect people differently
- Spring comes to Connecticut
- Mother's Day
- Something I remembered tonight
- getting hurt...getting old
- you won't have Ted Cruz to kick around any more
- Farm Foolish
- memo to the DCCC
- ▼ May (22)
- ► 2015 (341)
- ► 2014 (346)
- ► 2013 (262)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)