The strange yellow ball in the sky, that the elders had told us about, finally arrived today about 3 p.m.
After weeks of rain and clouds and clouds and rain, the rain stopped and the clouds parted.
It took until May 8--Mother's day--but the birds were singing, the chipmunks and squirrels were frolicking and the strange yellow ball was shining in the sky.
Spring has come, at last....
- ► 2017 (248)
- When will the madness end?
- Memorial Day
- "moral realism"
- Sudden Summer
- One thing I forgot about my dreams....
- Anxiety dreams
- Sleep really is the best medicine
- feeling old
- almost meaningless theological musings
- read this book at your own risk
- Happy Anniversary to me!
- Pentecost sermon I won't give
- What would Dwight Eisenhower (or my father) think
- Web woes affect people differently
- Spring comes to Connecticut
- Mother's Day
- Something I remembered tonight
- getting hurt...getting old
- you won't have Ted Cruz to kick around any more
- Farm Foolish
- memo to the DCCC
- ▼ May (22)
- ► 2015 (341)
- ► 2014 (346)
- ► 2013 (262)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)