Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Jesus on Virtual Reality

I just read on line that soon the story of Jesus' life will be available on 360 degrees virtual reality--you know, those glasses you put on (you, not me!) to be in a virtual world.

Could the Prince of Peace, the Babe of Bethlehem, the Savior of the world, the Son of God have imagined you could watch his life in virtual reality?

Well, since he was God Almighty, all-knowing, member of the Trinity, perhaps he could have foretold that.

I'm not willing (anti-media guy that I am) to even imagine, must less experience Jesus in Virtual Reality.

Jesus in Reality is good enough for me.

Just me talkin'....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.