Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Road to Wisdom

Armand Gamache, the lead in Louise Penny's series about the village of Three Pines in Quebec, tells young people the four things you need to learn to say to find wisdom.

They are: "I don't know." "I'm sorry." "I need your help." And "I was wrong."

I don't have much to add.

Think about what a different world we would live in if everyone learned how to say those four things.

I don't know.

I'm sorry.

I need your help.

I was wrong.

Think how different politicians would be if they learned to say those four things.

Imagine a world and a country on the road to wisdom....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.