Monday, October 14, 2019

See you on Friday

I'm leaving in the morning for Holy Cross Monastery to help lead the Making A Difference workshop.

It is one of my passions and commitments,.

But since I only write posts on my desktop, you won't hear from me for several days.

I hope you miss me.

Making a Difference changed my life over 30 years ago.  So I've given much of my time and energy to pay it back.

It is a course for 'those who minister'--lay and ordained--and I meet amazing people who come to take the course.

It's always different and always the same.

I went to Ireland to do MAD eleven times and trained Irish leaders. The last time I went I only critiqued them, I didn't lead for a moment. And I haven't been back.

I miss that Green Island and the marvelous people there.

Don't tell me red haired people are disappearing. Go to Ireland....

Will check in when I get back on Friday, hopefully with something interesting to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.