It's November in Connecticut and the sound of leaf blowers is throughout the land!
Today, I'm serious, the sound of leaf blowers and leaf suckers and whatever else there is was constant on Cornwall Avenue.
And I hate it.
Rake your leaves like a decent person (like Bern) does.
Or let them alone and let them make you ground more productive by rotting and renewing the soil over the winter.
Good Lord, let me have some peace and silence on an Autumn day.
- ► 2020 (335)
- Advent 1 sermon (if the snow lets me preach it)
- Snow on the way
- The day after....
- Thanksgiving and a poem
- Advent I
- One of the many things I don't know
- Nobody, I mean 'nobody' read this....
- Another old sermon
- Christmas Eve
- OK, I've been neglecting my blog
- Don't give me s*** about gun control
- Something I wrote
- Went to West Park
- Are you paying attention?
- Shut up Hillary and go away Michael
- full moon
- Calling Mejol
- Cosmic moment
- Home again, home again, jiggidy jig
- Going to Baltimore
- More old stuff--more than a decade old but worth p...
- Democrats rejoice!
- Setting the record straight--avoiding prosecution
- November in Connecticut
- TRUTH and FACT
- We're no longer saving daylight...
- OK, the World Series
- ▼ November (28)
- ► 2018 (248)
- ► 2017 (248)
- ► 2016 (291)
- ► 2015 (341)
- ► 2014 (346)
- ► 2013 (262)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)