Saturday, January 15, 2022

Cold and you're back

There is cold and there is COLD.

Today was the latter.

It didn't get above single digits on our back porch and will drop below tonight.

Tomorrow it will be in the high 20's and low 30's and will seem warm.

As I said before, temperature is relative.

And on top of that, the last two days have seen over 300 views of this blog!

You're back!

Thank goodness for you.

I write because of you.

YOU are why this blog exists.

Keep coming.

I'll try to be outrageous and honest and as humorous as I can be in these strange times.

Stay well and be well, my blog friends.

Get a shot. Wear a mask. Social distance.

Someday we'll look back and realize what a long, strange trip the last two years have been.

Sooner, I hope, than later.

But only Dr. Fauci and God knows how long it will be until then.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.