Friday, January 21, 2022

More about the COLD

 I'm sure you are tired of hearing me complain about the COLD.

But complain I will.

When I got up this morning it was zero on our back porch--and I didn't  get up until nearly 9--an hour after Bern walked Brigit and almost fell down. I can't imagine how that went.

Right now it's 10 degrees on our back porch (almost 6 p.m.).

The bank thermometer up the road is always 5 degrees warmer than our back porch one--but anything below 60 outdoors is cold to me.

We keep our house at 70 (or, I do, Bern turns it down to 67 when I'm not constantly checking!)

But the last few days she's left it where I set it.

Maybe I should try to push it up to 72?

I've always hated the cold, but as I age, my hatred increases.

Just another thing about aging....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.