Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Facebook is the Anti-Christ

I get all these email from FACEBOOK about posts, messages, updates, stuff like that. "My timeline", whatever the hell that means....

I've been on FACEBOOK for, I don't know, 5 years and have looked at it exactly three times. Each time I had no idea whatsoever what I was looking at or why or to what purpose.

There was an email thing tonight about Monica Tiso, who I adore, being sorry she watched the debate on her I-pad, or something like that. So I go on Facebook for the 4th time in my life and find a list of people who want to be my "friend" that is so long that I never got to the end of it--though I scrolled for five minutes.

I knew about 5% of them! Some of them were institutions, colleges, businesses.

Who are these people?

I have enough friends that I actually 'know'.

FACEBOOK has got to go. The stock is going in the toilet. That's where the whole thing should go!!!

(Apologies to anyone who knows what it is about and loves to have 600 'friends' you don't know.....)

I WON'T BE LOOKING ON FACEBOOK FOR AT LEAST 9 MONTHS. OK? SO DON'T MESS WITH MY TIMELINE OR WALL OR WHATEVER ELSE IS, FOR SOME GODFORSAKEN REASON A PART OF MY VIRTUAL EXISTENCE ON THIS DEMONIC INSTRUMENT. AND DON'T WAIT TO BE 'FRIENDED'. IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN IN THIS WORLD OR THE NEXT OR ANYWHERE IN BETWEEN. BELIEVE ME ON THIS....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.