Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Apologies for long time readers....

As I was typing "Toy Soldiers" I began to think I'd typed this before...and not 43 years ago.

I searched my posts and found "Toy Soldiers" was a post in December 2010. I didn't remember it and that's on 3 and a half years ago. So not remembering it 43 years ago blushes in comparison.

If you read it before and feel cheated, I apologize.

If you read it before and enjoyed it again, I celebrate.

I often read books again and certainly poems.

So, forgive my forgetfulness and enjoy, if you did, reading "Toy Soldiers" a second time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.