Monday, October 2, 2023

As frustrated as I've ever been

 This afternoon has been a nightmare!

First I get a mail from Consumer Cellular that I need to update my SIM card.

Lots of email and phone calls get me nowhere.

I'll try again tomorow.

And then an email bill for $599 from Norton--a company I've never heard of.

I spent nearly an hour on line and the phone with them before I realized it was a scam and they wanted my bank number.

What a scam!

Bern found it on line and it was exactly what happened.

Elder folks are victims of scams a lot.

They tied down my computer for a couple of hours but it back now.

I'm as depressed as I get--which isn't very depressed.

Glad it's over.

The Voice comes on in 22 minutes--so I have reason to cheer up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.