Sunday, October 4, 2026

One more night....

 Sunday with no church. Once a month I'm off from Trinity.

Tomorrow is what I'm waiting on--just one more night with just me and Brigit.

Tomorrow, Bern comes home!

She won't get here until nearly 7 but that is ok.

I've missed her so and Brigit has missed her more, but she's been a better dog the last two days.

She comes down to go out without me putting a leash on her...

Brigit will go crazy when her 'woman' gets home.

(You see, Bern and I don't 'have a dog'; our dog has her 'woman' and her 'man'. That's the balance of power in our house....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.