How wonderful it was--the annual Cluster Council picnic. In Higganum at Dick and Nancy's house.
Great food, but even greater people.
I love the folks from these three little churches and value my time with them greatly.
They remind me how blessed I am to be who I be and do what I do.
We went in for dessert since the rain began to fall tenderly. We would have left earlier if we'd been outside, but inside was so comfortable and welcoming we stayed and stayed.
I'd like to thank each of them: Nancy, Dick, Gert, Dean, Garnett, Deb, Steve, Nancy, Toni, Ann, Bea, Cherry...each of them make me realize how rich and deep and profound my life is.
I'm not embarrassed any more for being joyful and fulfilled in my life. I've moved on to thanking those who make that so....
- ► 2017 (248)
- ► 2016 (291)
- 2 our of 3 ain't bad
- Haven't been posting--guests
- Mike Hckabee has out trumped Trump
- Waiting, while trying not to....
- Little League
- Joy for Shane and Elizabeth
- How did this happen?
- Trump and Cosby--two tales sadly told
- The gloaming
- Sermon last
- Cluster Council picnic
- Tend the fire...chapter 13
- Good news and bad news
- I've lived in this house
- Why is this embarrassing?
- The summer of 'Odd'...
- Chapter 12 of "Tend the Fire, Tell the Story, Pass...
- TtF,TtS,PtW--chapter 11
- The girls were here...first fireflies....
- Chapter 10--Tend the Fire....
- un-numbered chapter
- As I write
- Chapter 9
- What almost dying feels like
- ▼ July (25)
- ► 2014 (346)
- ► 2013 (262)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)