Thursday, June 1, 2023

One more day

 We're leaving for vacation on Oak Island, NC early, early Saturday morning.

We'll take Brigit to the kennel tomorrow--alas!

So, I only have tonight and tomorrow the blog.

We'll be gone until June 10.

I will miss blogging to you--but not that much since three friends, our daughter, son-in-law and grand-daughter will be with us at the beach.

And it's none to soon.

Since I cracked my ribs, Bern hasn't let me do ANYTHING!

I often said, "I've never been bored."

But I was getting close until Bern let me drive to the bank to get cash for our trip.

All went well.

I am almost always 'the other driver' for the car we rent in Myrtle Beach to drive to Oak Island.

I think I can do it.

Mimi, Tim and Eleanor will bring another car from Raleigh, where they fly to.

I'm feeling fine.

Still some soreness in the rib area, but nothing I can't handle.

I'll post tomorrow before we go on Saturday a.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.