Friday, July 21, 2023

What a joy to live here

 Much of the nation is sweltering in record heat.

It's 72 here in Cheshire at almost 7 p.m. and raining like crazy.

Cornwall Avenue is a stream and all the driveways are tributaries.

It's a mild summer in CT. And lots of rain.

I'm so glad we live here.

We do get a little smoke from Canada but not nearly as much as some parts of the country.

I love living here.

I'll be here until I die.

Which I hope is a long time from now.

The sun just poked out on the trees outside my office window.

The air conditioner is off.

Life is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.