Friday, May 3, 2024

toothless

I had a tooth removed today.

It's on the right side, near the back.

It's still bleeding, though there is a stitch in it that will disappear in a few days.

I can't have an implant or a bridge because my gum is retracting in that area.

I have pain pills, but no pain yet. And another set of pills to take for 5 days, plus a mouthwash to use in 3 days.

The dentist and his assistant were great. A painless procedure if you don't count the shots to numb it.

But it's on the side where I normally chew and I won't learn for a while what that will be like.

Altogether, not a great day.

Hope yours was better.

Shalom, Jim

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.