Monday, September 16, 2024

Going to the doctor

I went to my primary care doctor today.

She outweighs me by about 80 pounds, but is competent.

I'm pretty fit for a 77 year old man who grew up in West Virginia and smokes and drinks white wine.

Go figure.

My vital signs are really good.

My mind in not so good.

I forget things.

Today, after I fixed my lunch, I left the burner on. Bern caught it though it was on low.

Shame on me.

But I want to live a while. 

Next year is Bern and mine 55th anniversary.

She was 20 and I was 23.

So we've been married to nearly 2/3 of our lives.

Imagine that....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.