Friday, September 20, 2024

I have no idea

 Bern's been working in the front and back yards for a week or more.

(She leaves the side yard alone since our pet cemetery is there!)

I watched her do a lot of it but even with first hand knowledge of her work, I have no idea what she's doing!

She shears branches and cuts them up.

She digs up plants and cuts them up.

She removes things and cuts them up.

Today I counted and found 10 leave bags full--those big old bags.

And I have no idea what she's doing or why.

If she goes to the home before me, I'll be living in a jungle before long....

But odds are I'll go to the home first and she'll continue doing what she does in the yards.

And I'll be so demented I won't wonder what she's doing....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.