Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I'm not as dumb as I look...seem...appear to be....

So, in my last post, I took down an earlier post in which I thought I'd been unkind or unfair or cruel.

Then, one of the 3 people who read the offending post (only 3 did) emailed me this:

You wrote:
"This morning, I removed a blog post that I did last night. Only 3 people saw it before I took it down and I hope they keep quiet about it."
Yes, I read it, and thought it a bit out of character for you.
 
(having copied that, I can't get back to the original font--Lord, I hate computers!)
 
But I was correct about what I did. Thanks, Charles. Even if I can't find the correct font.... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.