If you don't watch Game of Thrones you could do well to stop reading now.
If you do watch it, I'm sure you'll agree that it's going to be hard to sleep tonight after the penultimate episode.
I didn't think they could outdo last week--a battle at night--but then did. The King's Landing troops surrendered but Danny and her dragon destroyed the city any way.
It was amazing.
Danarius can't be Queen now. All her allies will be against her for the senseless deaths and destruction.
What will happen is beyond my imagination. Really.
One more week.
Lordy, lordy, I never thought I'd be glad it ended. But now I will be.
The carnage of the last two weeks is all I can bear.
- ► 2021 (283)
- ► 2020 (335)
- New England Spring
- my father was a Republican
- Memorial Day
- Longing for peace
- Nancy vs. HWWNBNed
- last possible graduation address
- It's called "the Constitution"
- Not with a bang, but with a whisper.....
- one brief day
- Stuff grows out of S***
- OMG, Jerry Falwell and I agree!!!
- Come on, Mike!
- Going to be hard to sleep tonight
- what do pro-life ("Anti-Abortion") folks think?
- "Poliqticcal correctness" unveiled
- There may have been
- you, too, Dorothy, RIP
- Oh, Ann, Rest in Peace
- Barr's testimony
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2018 (248)
- ► 2017 (248)
- ► 2016 (291)
- ► 2015 (341)
- ► 2014 (346)
- ► 2013 (262)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)