Friday, March 10, 2023

All day long...

...I've thought it was Saturday.

I know it's Friday now, but it's 7P.M. and for most of the day I thought it was Saturday.

I heard about snow coming, and though I know they said on the weather, "Friday night into Saturday", I was worried about driving the 33 miles to Milton to celebrate and preach on Sunday.

I called the Diocese and was surprised when someone answered the phone, I was going to leave a message.

"What are you doing working on Saturday?" I asked.

"It's Friday," she said, "but I wish it were Saturday."

I almost set my alarm clock back an hour for Day Light Savings Time.

Luckily I didn't.

I even wondered what college basketball playoffs would be today--Saturday, though I needed to go to bed early to get up for church.

I told Bern about it and said, "You might need to put me in the home,".

She responded, "which town do you want to be in?"

I hope she doesn't--though maybe she should.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.