Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Furnace anxiety

 Bern smells something when the furnace goes on. She can't describe it but it makes her anxious--carbon monoxide and all that.

The furnace is also making weird noises--I hear that though I can't smell very well.

The furnace guys are coming tomorrow--I don't know any furnace 'gals'.

Bern's turned down the heat and put an electric heater behind me here in my office.

She's going to turn it down more tonight and there is already a big heater by my bed, since, as I've told you more times than you want to hear--I hate the cold.

I have three more layers of covers on my side of the bed than Bern has on hers. 

And I still need a heater.

If we don't die during the night, I'll let you know what happens tomorrow.

Pray that we don't.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.