Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Winter vacation

I went to Trinity, Milton on Christmas Eve afternoon for a lovely Eucharist.

My face time meeting on Tues is cancelled.

So is this Wed's Bible Study.

I'm off on Sunday.

So I have nothing to do until a week from Wednesday.

It's like I'm retired.

Which, technically, I am.

I get pension checks--very generous--from the Church Pension fund and a 734 dollar Christmas bonus. Plus Social Security every month.

But I work, very part time, at Trinity.

I love the people there and get paid well for what is essentially 2 hours a week, plus driving time, plus Sunday coffee hour--always great.

I love my life and will be practically asleep until Wednesday next!

Not bad....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.