Monday, April 22, 2024

Not much to say

 I haven't had much to say the last few days.

After my Thursday physical therapy, my knees hurt so bad I couldn't do the 'at home' exercises. I told my therapist today that I thought it was from riding the stationary bike for 10 minutes, so I didn't have to do it today.

Friday, I missed my appointment at Waterbury Hospital to get my allergy shots. Called in Monday and got an appointment this Friday.

Church was great on Sunday. I love Trinity, Milton--but I've loved all the churches I've served.

They are great people and so liberal that they put up with my far-left antics!

Hope to have more to tell you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.