Monday, April 15, 2024

physical therapy

My primary care doctor referred me for physical therapy for my knees--which I think I've mentioned, are in terrible shape.

I was told to arrive 20 minutes early, which I needed to fill out the longest requested questions every!

D. is my p.t. and he seemed to know what he was doing.

He told me my knee pain may be tied to tightness in my hips because so many muscles go from the hip to the knee.

He did all kinds of things to me laying on an elevated bed and taught me 3 exercises to do each day before I come back on Thursday.

I actually have some hope I haven't had for a long while.

We shall see if the hope is justified.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.