Thursday, June 27, 2024

I forgot...

 I thought I had this Sunday off, but then I received and email from St. Peter's here in Cheshire reminding me I had agreed to do their Eucharist Sunday.

They are between Rectors and trying to find supply priests wherever they can.

Since I forgot, I didn't bring my alb home with me.

So I went over to try to find one with them.

Every vestment they had was too long except for one that was two small.

Their altar folks must be a basketball team and a midget. 

So, I have an hour drive--up and back--to Milton tomorrow to get my alb.

Some Sunday off....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.