Tuesday, June 25, 2024

The worst job

 The worst job in the world, in my opinion, is being a man or woman handling the phones for an group designed to make calls and try to take money from the person on the other end.

It is 5:15 p.m. and I've gotten 13 calls today. None from friends or family--all from scams.

And I'm horrible to them--though most of them are recordings--I yell and curse and hang up after telling the recorded voice to lose my number.

Must be more than me doing that.

So, worst job in the world--worse than trash collectors (trash doesn't yell) and emergency workers (they might hear yelling but are doing a good thing.

So, if you would like to break my record of nothing but bogus calls--call me.

203-525-6846.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.