Monday, August 26, 2024

Just what I think

 Donald Trump is dangerous and crazy and should be in jail or an insane asylum.

Evangelicals who support him don't understand Christianity.

Everyone is equal in our society--those who have millions and those who have nothing. We have to find ways to 'truly make them equal'.

Dogs are better companions than most human beings.

If I didn't celebrate and preach, I'm not sure I'd go to church (that's painful to admit.)

Kamala and Tim are people I'll be proud to vote for.

Democracy is fragile and must be protected at all costs.

The Yankees are the best in baseball. (I've rooted for them all my life. My father and a few friends were in NYC waiting to ship out for WW II and some people gave them tickets to a Yankees/Dodgers World Series game and my father decided which ever team won would be 'his team'. Guess who won....)

My wife does too much for us and I do too little--but we are both ok with that.

Just a few of the things I think.

Feel free to disagree....

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.