Friday, August 30, 2024

Weird stuff I do

 I know both our front and back stairs in the house have 13 steps--yet I count them every time.

It's 22 steps from our front door to my car--and I count them every time.

I tear off random toilet paper and fold it up--if it comes out even, I win. If not, I lose.

I back out of the driveway--though there's lots of room to turn around.

I eat biscuits and gravy every breakfast--turkey sausage, by the way.

Every time I go to Trinity Church, Milton, I check the mileage on my trip. It's always 31.

I don't put on my stole until I'm in church and take it off after the recessional and carry it around to hear the after service music by our great musician, MF.

I re-read books by David Rosenfelt--my favorite author.

I shave my neck on Wednesdays and Saturdays--never any other day.

Lots of other weird stuff too--won't mention them here....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.