Thursday, October 3, 2024

Car woes

Driving up to Trinity Church, Milton, normally takes around half-an-hour.

But Wednesday I got stuck in a traffic jam a few miles before the Watertown exit off RT 8 North. It took me 20 minutes to go 2 miles and then it simply broke up. Try as I may I can't come up with a reason that it happened....

Then, on the way back, somewhere in Waterbury on I 84, my power steering went off.

I nearly lost both arms driving without it.

I called our favorite service place when I got home and they couldn't look at it until Friday.

I took it down today--power steering working fine--and left it for them to look at tomorrow.

I can't figure that out any more than the traffic traffic jam.

I wish I had the super power to 'beam' myself to places and not use a car....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.