Sunday, October 31, 2021

Oh, my!

The first person I know personally to die from Covid is an old and dear friend named Marge.

She was vaccinated, I believe, but came down with pneumonia and then was exposed to Covid and got sicker and died.

She would not have died of the pneumonia.

She must have come in contact with a non-vaccinated person and caught the virus.

Most vaccinated people only have mild symptoms when they get Covid. But having pneumonia left her vulnerable to sickness beyond that.

Someone she was with had the virus and was probably not vaccinated.

They killed my friend.

Why can't people realize this is not a 'political' issue.

It is a public health emergency!

I used to pity anti-vaccers.

Now I hate them.

RIP, Marge.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.