Tuesday, August 16, 2022

I got hearing aids today

When I got to the ear place, I purposely left my car radio where I had it driving there.

When I came out with my hearing aids, I had to turn it down several notches.

I can listen to TV with Bern at her sound level.

The woman who gave me the aids said that flushing the toilet would sound like Niagara Falls. And it does.

Everything is clearer.

My weak hearing is human voices.

I'll find out Sunday if I can hear all the announcements.

The hearing aids are set on low.

I go back next week to see if I need them pushed up higher.

I can do that with a button on the hearing aid.

With my hair, you can't tell I have them.

Today has been great.

We'll see what the future brings.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.