Monday, November 29, 2010

ADVENT--the last time I promise

OK, here's the deal. What I typed was in the shape of an X.

The upper left arm said, reading downward, STOP
The upper right arm said, reading downward toward the middle, LOOK
The bottom left arm said, reading downward and outward AND
The bottom right arm said, reading downward and to the right LISTEN

The post was a miscarriage of all that. I don't know why. I can't fix it.

It is a sign of my commitment to sharing my ponderings to whoever the hell reads them that I do this at all, given the aggravation and annoyance it gives me!!!!

I hate the internet and all it contains. But since it exists in spite of my hatred, I'll keep writing. OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.