Sunday, November 28, 2010

advent

Today is the first day of the Christian year--the first Sunday of Advent.

I went to St. Peter's today--my parish church. A very good service...the music is excellent, the preaching is above good. Since Advent is my favorite season of the year, that's important to me to have music and preaching. The sacrament...well, it just happens however it happens.

I'm up too late and will write more tomorrow about Advent.

I plan to deal with the whole Winter Solstice thing and the images of Advent and my own metaphor for the season.

Tune in tomorrow after I get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.