Monday, February 3, 2020

I don't have cancer

I posted a while ago about my PSA being high when it should be non-existent.

I have an Oncologist now and had a Cat and Pet Scan last week.

I went in today to find the results--and it was very good news!

No cancer anywhere in me!!!

The doctor told me that she had many patients like me who have no prostrate gland and still has PSA. They just don't know what's up with that.

So, she's going to monitor my PSA.

There are shots to bring it down, but they have side affects, so she's going to hold off on that unless the PSA doubles.

I love women doctors. Somehow, I trust them more than men. I don't know why, but I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.