Saturday, June 25, 2022

Coming back--I hope

I'm really glad I didn't stop writing Under the Castor Oil Tree, as I thought I might last month.

I've had 1700+ views this month so far.

A long way from the 5500 I had in March, but over 800 more than in April and May combined.

Maybe you're coming back.

I hope so.

I really do.

I enjoy writing these things so much that I want to keep doing it for as long as I can.

Thanks so much for logging in to read.

You give me joy by reading UtCOT.

I'll try to write everyday until we go on vacation the last week of August and first week of September.

So, keep reading....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.