Saturday, June 11, 2022

I've not been writing much here

My readership on this blog has fallen off so much I've been thinking more about what went wrong than about writing blogs.

In March I had over 5100 views. So far, almost half way through June, I've had 734, which is up from the 540 in May and the 499 in April, but nowhere near the over 5000 views in March.

I don't know what's wrong or what I wrote that turned people off.

I wish I knew and if I could do anything about it.

If you can think of a reason, let me know in a comment or by email at Padrejgb@aol.com.

I'll keep writing though and sharing my ponderings.

I'll be gone leading a workshop from the 14th to the 17th. And in the back of my mind I'll be pondering what caused such a precipitous drop.

Keep dropping by.

I miss the ones who are not.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.