Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Good News and Bad

BAD NEWS:

*Our bank merged and I still haven't gotten my new bank card--which makes getting money out requires a check and I can't use my old bank card any more.

I've complained and have been promised I'd get it tomorrow.

*The Yankees lost last night and are behind tonight.

Will Aaron Judge sign with another team? Alas and alack!

*I almost forgot to set out the garbage and recycling and did it in the dark.

*I forget a lot lately. I forgot a funeral I was supposed to do at St. Peter's, Cheshire, yesterday.

Maybe I need to get that memory drug...but I forget what it's called!

GOOD NEWS:

*Our furnace is back on, the thermostat fixed by a Hungarian-Italian American, just like Bern.

*I have an appointment Friday to schedule the completion of my procedure at Mid-State.

I'll take a copy of my blog about all that to show the doctor.

*I got my shot today and my blood oxygen level was 98, just as I told them at Mid-State if they''d let me walk around.

*Blog had over 500 views today, making the numbers a bit better for the month.

Life is good. 

(I just have to 'remember' that!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.