Saturday, January 28, 2023

computer woes

     A friend called the other day to tell me my computer had been hacked and he got an email from my address asking him to buy gifts for people.

    Then today, when I went to look at my email, I couldn't access it.

    Bern and I (mostly Bern) worked with AOL for an hour or so and got it back.

    But I had 130 notices that they couldn't deliver my emails--emailDeamon, I think it's called.

    I erased them all though I notice some of them were to people I know.

    Maybe I'm not hacked anymore.

    But who knows?

     The god of email, I suppose.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.