Monday, January 23, 2023

No one was in the office

     My  allergist of 20 some years retired.

    I know I'm getting old--my dentist, my doctor and my allergist all retired in the last year or so.

    I called about my records so I could send or take them to a new allergist I have an appointment with this week.

    Someone called back and said they would be in the office from 10 until 4 each day this week.

    So I drove to Waterbury today and no one was in the office.

    I called from outside the locked door and whined and complained.

    (In case you don't know it: I can whine and complain like a professional Whiner/Complainer!)

    I left a message and haven't yet heard back.

    I need those records so the new allergist can keep my prescriptions   coming and schedule me for the every two week Zolair shots that have, quite frankly, changed my life and health.

    I'll wait until tomorrow afternoon and if I don't hear from them by then I'll whine and complain some more....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.