Thursday, April 27, 2023

I have no excuse

 I haven't written on my blog for almost a week.

I have no excuse.

Lots of stuff has happened that I could have written about.

Disney suing the Governor of Florida.

The law is several places going after the former President.

How well the Lakers are doing in the first round of the NBA playoffs.

The chill that has followed the warm days earlier.

The President of South Korea singing at the White House dinner for him.

My sermon for Sunday.

Biden running for re-election and Nicki Haley saying he'll die during his second term.

Don Lemon and Tucker Carlson getting fired.

The great Making A Difference workshop I helped lead.

The snow melt floods that might happen.

Her husband forgetting Melania's birthday.

But I haven't.

And I have no excuse.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.