Monday, April 17, 2023

I'll be away

I write this stuff on my office computer. I have no computer to carry with me.

I'm going tomorrow to Holy Cross Monastery in West Park, NY to help lead a Making a Difference workshop.

I've been doing this for 25 years or more.

The workshop, when I took it, gave me my priesthood back.

I was thinking about renouncing my vows and becoming laity, but on the last day we had to 'declare' ourselves as our possibility.

I stood up and said, "I am priest."

This might be my last workshop. My age and my time are precious and I'm not sure I should serve as a leader anymore.

Though I will miss the transformations that I witness in the participants. Almost all become transformed by the workshop.

So, I won't be posting until Friday night, when I get back.

Be well and stay well, beloved.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.