Friday, June 2, 2023

Early tomorrow

About 6:30 in the morning we'll be picked up to go to Bradley Airport ("you're airport, Mr. Bradley", a kind stewardess told my father as we landed when I brought him to CT.)

We fly to Tampa (of all places!) and then back to Myrtle Beach. The return flight is direct, thank the Lord!

On the plane with Bern and I are three dear friends from New Haven.

Mimi, Tim and Eleanor will meet us on Oak Island.

Then the sea and surf for a week--and Eleanor, God love her.

I have to write a sermon by the Ocean.

Gene, a good friend from Trinity, told me to let the surroundings write the sermon.

I may just do that.

I'll miss blogging--but maybe I'll write some to forward when I get home.

We'll see.

And we'll 'sea'.

 Have a great week, beloved.

We will.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.