Sunday, June 18, 2023

Today

Somehow, I can't find the sermon I preached today, on Father's day in my documents.

I'm a novice at all this so it isn't surprising.

It was about my father and 'our Father in Heaven'. 

If I find the pages on Wednesday, I'll print them here.

I ended with a prayer for Pride Month.

I take pride in the LGBTQ community since I know so many wondrous human beings who are a part of it.

I am disgusted with what legislatures around the U.S. are doing to them.

So, my prayer supported them as 'being' as God made them.

That is what I firmly believe.

Today and always.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.