Friday, September 15, 2023

I never thought I would...

 ...but I find myself agreeing with Sen. Mitt Romney!

Romney announced he wouldn't run for re-election and said, "time for the next generation to step in."

He also said the former President and current President should step back and 'make room for the next generation'.

I'm a die-hard Democrat and 76 years old, but I think two men in their 80's running for President is a bit much.

I'd like to see new blood and a new face in the White House--a Democrat new face, of course!

Agreeing with Mitt Romney is a new experience for me....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.