Saturday, September 23, 2023

I've been cold

 I read in a newsletter from a very good church (one I served!) that people might be liking the cooler weather.

Not me.

Even at 70 I have on a long sleeve shirt over a short sleeve shirt and as I write this I have on a long sleeve wool shirt.

I love summer!

But today, the first day of Autumn, I've been cold.

What makes me even colder is the Republican Party.

They are within a week of shutting down the government and they took the weekend to go home!

The Former President (indicted so, so much!) continues to whine and complain.

If you missed Lauren Boegart's behavior at a play the other night--search it on line.

And this attempt to impeach Biden to take people's minds off of the continuing trials of January 6 law-breakers and democracy-threatening offenders is ridiculous.

I do wish Biden would let someone younger run--but I am Blue all the way down to my toenails.

Both as a Democrat and from the chill....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.