Sunday, January 28, 2024

No church this Sunday

Steve, who fills in for me on my off Sunday and does Morning Prayer has Covid.

So I was going to go up to Milton tomorrow.

But heavy weather is predicted tomorrow, especially in the North West Corner of CT where Milton is.

So church is cancelled.

It was going to be interesting since I didn't have a sermon. I usually write them by Thursday.

I was going to 'wing it' and see how it went.

But no need now.

And tomorrow is the NFL semi-finals.

Go CHIEFS!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.